Remember- you must refresh your screen in order to see the most current bid!
All bidders will be required to submit credit card information in order to register.
New Policy beginning November of 2011: Payments for invoices totaling less than $1000 must be paid by the following day of the close of the auction. For invoices $1000 or more a deposit of $1000 must be made by the following day of the close of the auction. The balance must be paid within (2) business days after the close of the Auction.
Your credit card that was used for registration will be automatically charged the full amount due/or the $1000 deposit, as stated above, between 3 and 5 PM the day following the conclusion of the auction unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company.
START AND CLOSE:
BIDDING STARTS: 8AM (PST) Saturday, May 12th, 2012.
BIDDING CLOSES: Lots will have a "STAGGERED" and "SOFT CLOSE" beginning at 1PM (PST) Tuesday, May 15th, 2012.
What is a "STAGGERED CLOSE"?? The lots do not close all at the same time. Lots will have a staggered closing using a mixed sequence. Follow the clock to the right of each lot to know the exact closing time of a particular lot.
What is a "SOFT CLOSE"?? If a bid is submitted and confirmed during the last 2 minutes before closing, then the time will be extended on that lot by 2 minutes. This will continue until a full 2 minutes pass without a new bid on that lot.
All Items are Available for Inspection! It is important that the buyer avail themselves to the inspection period. BidCal, Inc. will pass on any information, good or bad, that the seller gives to us in describing the items. However, it is up to buyer to determine the condition of the lot they are bidding on. BidCal, Inc. assumes no responsibility in the accuracy of the descriptions.
Items located at the Butte County Surplus Yard, (14 County Center Drive, Oroville, CA 95965) may be inspected on Monday, May 14th, from 9AM to 3PM.
Items located at the City of Oroville Surplus Yard, (1275 Mitchell Avenue, Oroville, CA) may be inspected on Monday, May 14th, from 9AM to 3PM.
Payment or a deposit must be made by Wednesday, 5/16/2012.
Important: BidCal, Inc. reserves the right to use the bidder's credit card on file for payment in part or in full for any successful bids.
You are the new owner and are responsible for your purchase as soon as the auction closes for that item. Payment or a deposit must be made by Wednesday, 5/16/2012. Cash, Credit Card, or wired funds will be accepted. A representative will be at the Butte County Surplus Yard (14 County Center Drive, Oroville, CA 95965) with your invoice and will be available to collect payment.
If you are not able to pay on-site Wednesday, BidCal, Inc. will charge your credit card as outlined below unless other arrangements have been made.
Payments for invoices totaling less than $1000 must be paid by 3PM 5/16/12. For invoices $1000 or more, a deposit of $1000 must be made by 5/16/12 and the balance by 5/18/12.
Your credit card that was used for registration will be automatically charged the full amount due/or the $1000 deposit, as stated above, between 3 and 5 pm 5/16/12 unless other arrangements have been made with the auction company.
TAXES AND BUYER's PREMIUM:
Applicable sales tax and a 13% Buyer's Premium will be added to each item purchased.
The Buyer is solely responsible for picking up his/her own purchases.
Forklifts will be available to assist in load out.
All Auction lots located at the Butte County Surplus Yard, (14 County Center Drive, Oroville, CA 95965) may be picked up on Wednesday, May 16th - 9AM to 3PM Sharp.
All Auction lots located at the City of Oroville Surplus Yard, (1275 Mitchell Avenue, Oroville, CA) may be picked up on Wednesday, May 16th - 9AM to 3PM Sharp.
Don't waste a trip by showing up on Tuesday to pay or load out! Payment and pickup begin at 8AM on Wednesday. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY MAY 16th, 2012 AT 3PM UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH THE AUCTION COMPANY.
All vehicles are being sold with clear titles.
Smog certificates for publicly owned vehicles are the sole responsibility of the BUYER. All smog related repairs if needed are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Titles will be signed over to the new buyer at the time of pickup. Trip permits are required if a previous county vehicle will be driving from the auction site. Trip permits will be available for $18.
Publicly owned diesel vehicles and equipment with a 14,400 GVW or greater, that have not been retrofitted to operate in California, may have to be sold to out of state buyers only. It is up to the buyer to determine if this particular lot is permitted to operate in California. BidCal, Inc. only guarantees legal title of this vehicle. BidCal, Inc. does not guarantee what state this lot can or cannot operate in. For more information on Air Resource Board Regulations, you may contact the State of California Air Resources Board.
$5 - $99 Increment is $5
$100 - $249 Increment is $25
$250 - $2499 Increment is $50
$2500 - $9,999 Increment is $100
$10,000 or more Increment is $250
Please call BidCal, Inc. @ (530-345-0840).
1. You are responsible for knowing and understanding these terms.
1A. Although BidCal, Inc. has taken extraordinary steps to prevent technical failures in the Online Auction business, if a technical failure does occur, BidCal, Inc. reserves the right to extend or alter the closing time of a particular auction in order to preserve the intentions of the buyers and sellers.
1B. According to the California State Board Of Equalization, the Buyers Premium is considered part of the purchase price and is required to be taxed.
2. All articles of merchandise are offered "As Is, Where Is" in units of measure as announced at the time of sale. No claim will be considered for allowance adjustment or rescission of any sale based upon the failure of the property to correspond to any particular standards or expectations of the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at his sole and absolute discretion. While descriptions are believed correct, the Auctioneers or Owners make no warranties or guarantees as to genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to sale. All sales are final, when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all purchases made and hold the Auction Company and Owners free of any liability in the event of theft or disappearance of any items purchased. All purchases must be checked out by an authorized Auction Company representative before leaving premises.
3. The auctioneer may refuse to accept or acknowledge any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid, and in the event of a tie bid, the auctioneer may reopen the bidding to determine the highest bidder. All sales are final upon the award of bid. THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE SHALL BE PAID SALE DAY AND IN ANY EVENT PRIOR TO THE REMOVAL OF ANY LOT. In the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and all of the purchaser's merchandise in the possession of the auctioneer. Purchaser shall pay all deficiencies resulting from such re-sale, together with all charges, fees, commissions and expenses in connection with such re-sale. The auction deposit shall be retained by the auctioneer for application against any such deficiency, expense or charge.
4. PURCHASER SHALL MAKE HIS OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED.
5. The purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BidCal, Inc. and the seller, against any and all liability, loss, costs, damages and other expenses arising from the loading out of equipment by BidCal, Inc. on the purchaser's behalf.
6. No lots may be removed until the conclusion of the auction although invoices are available for payment at any time. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at the sale, at purchaser's sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by auctioneer. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned, and the auctioneer may resell per Paragraph 3 above, or remove from the auction site, and/or store the said lots at purchaser's sole risk and expense. In addition, purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by auctioneer because of the purchaser's failure to timely remove any lot. Prior to the commencement of dismantling, rigging or cutting or any operation affecting buildings or land, purchaser shall furnish certificates, satisfactory to auctioneer, holding auctioneer harmless for any claims concerning damage or injury to persons or property arising out of any such acts. All equipment used in connection with removal, shall itself be removed with the purchased lots.
7. Sales taxes will be added to purchase of all taxable items. Dealers who purchase for re-sale must pay said sales tax or provide a re-sale certificate to the auctioneer in the name of the registrant before items are removed from sale site. Purchaser must also comply with all local laws and all ordinances regarding sale of property at auction.
8. All rights, privileges and powers reserved or granted to auctioneer in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed reserved and granted to auctioneer's employees, advertising representatives, and all owners for whom the lots are being sold.
9. Auctioneer does not accept responsibility for the failure of any equipment sold to meet the safety standards on classifications of equipment by the Department of Labor Safety and Health Regulation, CALOSHA, Federal OSHA or the Environmental Protection Agencies. It is the express responsibility of the buyer to determine what safety equipment must be in service on any machinery purchased and to comply with these regulatory requirements prior to using any equipment, machinery or vehicles purchased from Auction.
10. The purchaser may be responsible for obtaining a California Smog Certificate for any vehicle purchased. Buyer hereby certifies and acknowledges his/her understanding that a certificate of compliance is required to be obtained, certifying that any vehicle specified in subdivision (b) of Section 24007 of the Vehicle Code complies with the provisions of Part V (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code, before such vehicle may be registered in this state, unless the vehicle is sold to a dealer or for the purpose of being wrecked or dismantled or is sold exclusively for off highway use. Furthermore, buyer hereby agrees to indemnity and hold harmless BidCal, Inc. the registered owner, and the legal owner, against any and all liability, loss, cost, damages, fees of attorneys and other expenses arising from the purchase, acquisition, delivery or obtaining of certificate of compliance of any vehicle which does not comply with the California vehicle emission standard.
11. In the event BidCal, Inc. is required to employ an attorney to enforce any term of the agreement, purchaser agrees to pay reasonable attorneys fees, in addition to all court costs.
12. A bad check over $25 written to BidCal, Inc. will be prosecuted as a felony.
13. When a bidder's awarded the "top bidder", that bidder instantly becomes the new owner of that item and is completely responsible for that item.